- Programming in Java is not that hard.
- Documentation could be better
- It helps a lot if You have real Android device because Android emulator performance sucks
- There are still many possibilities to create awesome apps
Update on 24th of September:
I haven’t done anything Android related since April but I am intrigued by new Android studio because I’ve never been big fan of Eclipse (it’s not that bad but also not for me).
Some of my ideas for Android apps
- Better birthday and nameday (it is more actual as local app in Latvia) apps. I want semi-transparent nameday widget but there isn’t any
- There are still room for new weather apps- especially localized. I prefer if such info could be in my native language
- There are too few media players out there and free music and video players lack even basic features
- Create all sorts of card games. There are too few out there